This week’s top tip from our Liverpool Business Personality of the Year
Every Tuesday, sales expert Andy Bounds shares his top tips to improve your sales and communications (you can get more of his advice at www.andyboundsonline.com). This week’s is…
Here’s an idea…
• Get eight people in a room for an hour (so, that’s eight man-hours of resource – or one working day)
• Then they discuss lots of stuff
• Then they go back to their desks and do nothing differently as a result
Ridiculous, eh? Now, here’s another idea…
• Do loads of these meetings…
• …Every day…
• Even better: put them back-to-back, so there is no opportunity to do anything else all day other than chat
Who’d do that?!
But actually, in my experience, it’s most people.
And, whenever I ask these people what they can do about it, they often say “nothing”.
But, as I say to them, there’s always ‘more than nothing’ you can do.
…what one thing are you going to do, to reduce the amount of time you waste in meetings this week?
And, if you’d like advice in how to run better meetings, CLICK HERE
And if you’ve found this tip useful and want lots more, check out my helpful videos HERE